How Network Royalties Work

Autonomi's native tokens are the oil of the Network's economy. They recirculate through the Network and allow its internal market for resources to function.

Each time a Data Payment is made as files are uploaded or edited, 85% of that fee goes to nodes supplying the storage, but the remaining 15% is remitted as Network Royalties.

These royalties are redistributed to people building apps and services in the Autonomi ecosystem, and those maintaining the core protocol and the libraries supporting it.

Where Resource Supply Rewards are paid to those supplying computer resources to the economy, Network Royalties reward those providing utility and benefit to users through knowledge, innovation, and creative endeavours, and for them to be economically empowered by the Network itself.

Last updated